A client asked me recently, on a coaching call, this question: I have so many ideas for what I want to do, but I can’t decide which one I should pick. So I feel paralyzed and I don’t move ahead or make a decision. Then on top of that, every time I start speaking about what I love to my community, my throat tenses up and it’s hard to speak about it. I feel so confused about why this is happening, what I should focus on and how I should market the things I love to do in a way that reaches people and makes money. What if what I love to do doesn’t make money?
I suddenly felt my higher self tapping on my shoulder and saying “let me take over, I’ve got some stuff to say”. I call her “Her” and she tends to speak more bluntly that I normally do when she channels on through. I spent 15 minutes coaching my client on this and afterwards everyone on the call said it was one of the most powerful coaching calls for them.
So I edited that portion of the private coaching call, edited it to leave my client’s responses out and just left the parts where I channeled through what she needed to hear. It’s now an 11 minute audio. If you’ve ever wondered the same as my client above and have always wanted to be a fly on the wall during one of my private coaching calls, then listen to the audio below.
Here’s what you can expect from the audio snippet:
- The difference between soul based marketing and traditional marketing
- How to attract the right people to your work with energetic transmission vs. manipulative tactics
- How “earthing” allows you to send a powerful beam of energy out to your ideal clients
- Why fancying it up can be overcomplicated and a form of self-sabotage
- Why asking “will this make money?” automatically blocks your abundance
- The difference between “hole fillers” and “paradigm shifters”
- Busting up the belief that transformational work “doesn’t make as much money”
- How to stop feeling like you have to prove yourself or convince other people to like you
Once you’re done listening to it, I’d LOVE to know in the comments below: what did you get out of this? Any aha’s? Please let me know below. We love hearing from you!