I’m sure you’ve been inundated with a bunch year in review” posts. Truth be told, I actually wasn’t going to do one this year.
But a few days ago, as I was casually sharing my year with a friend, she interrupted me to say: holy sh$t! You’ve GOT to share all of this stuff! You can’t make this up.
So here’s my own “lessons I learned this year” post on how I weathered & what I learned from:
• the largest fire in California history
• mudslides that wiped out half of my neighborhood and kept me home-less for over a month
• dealing with crazy, dark-energy people that had me locking my bedroom door at night in fear for my personal safety
• negotiations to purchase a $3 million dollar property
• being rejected a LOT in all avenues of life
• my cousin being murdered (with an investigation that is still ongoing)
• somehow during all of this still managing to have the highest revenue and profits my business has had in all 9 years of operation
And if you want to know how ALL of these things taught me that the MOST important work you can do in your life is building your capacity… then you’re in the right place.