ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ONE-OF-KIND, GUARANTEED-POWERFUL SPEAKER/GUEST EXPERT FOR YOUR UPCOMING CONFERENCE, MASTERMIND, RETREAT OR SEMINAR?
Creator of Impacting Millions™
My message to women is uncommon, life-changing and deeply personal. Let me show you why:
I’ve been successfully speaking to crowds that range in size from 10 people to 3,000 since 2005. I have created catalyzing and transformational workshops and talks for high-level masterminds, corporate retreats, women’s leadership events, businesses, associations, and universities.
Because I speak about a unique topic, capacity, you’re guaranteed to provide your group with a one-of-a-kind, deeply impactful experience with information they’ve most likely never heard before.
I go beneath the surface to the real root of why people are experiencing plateaus or frustrations in their businesses or careers. To say people will leave your event awe-struck is an understatement.
I don’t believe in just creating a “ra-ra” temporary high for your participants that fades once they get home, with no real change. I’m here to create a CAPACITY SHIFT in your participants that will continue to benefit them years afterward. With me at the front of the room, they will be talking about your event for a long time!
I had Lisa come and speak at my High-End Mastermind retreat. The quiz and prep-work Lisa sent over to my team before the retreat was excellent and eye-opening for my participants. It had my clients thinking deeply about their capacity weeks before she came to teach so that when Lisa arrived in person, they were ready to work. In person, her presence and session about expanding capacity added so much to the weekend, as it grounded all the work we had done both healing and business-wise for my participants.
I got to experience Lisa in her zone of genius as I watched her work face-to-face with my clients. She’s able to not only go deep, but get very laser-focused with each client. Also, her pillars of capacity and the way she coaches people are genius.
The way Lisa presents the concept of capacity is really unique, impactful and special. Lisa’s teaching is complementary to any person’s mastermind or event as it elevates the client’s opportunity to actually embody and create action steps. It really helps bring clarity, cohesion and action to any pieces that were previously “esoteric” ideas on how to take their businesses to the next level and evolve in their leadership. Lisa’s ability to initiate, be bold, honest, and clear in direction while loving is one of her gifts and talents and strengths.”
JEANNINE YODER, Creator of Mentor Masterclass & Life Coach
I typically book speaking engagements of any kind (whether keynote or
podcast interview) at least 3 months ahead of time,
but my own capacity work allows me to make discretionary exceptions for ideal opportunities.
To book me, please email email@example.com
MOST POPULAR TOPICS
It’s not your strategy, it’s your capacity:
Why you need to stop focusing on tactics, strategies and “hacks” and instead, focus on changing how you see yourself.
It used to be that if you had a great strategy, you could easily get to 7 or 8 figures. But that ship has sailed. This presentation delivers:
- Big picture thinking on what needs to happen now and next.
- Understanding the right eco-systems to put in place to support them as a leader so you can contend with a more crowded marketplace, boundary pushers and information glut.
- The truth about why they’re simply not ready for more if they don’t have the capacity to handle more. We’ll also cover how they can make that happen.
- An understanding of how their unaddressed capacity issues are popping up like weeds and what they can do about it. After all: What good is strategy if they keep sabotaging your results?
- The 3 KEY questions they must ask themselves to make sure they have the capacity to receive, hold and handle their next level of growth.
The 4 Pillars of Capacity Expansion:
How to create supportive eco-systems that allow you to receive, hold and handle your next level of growth.
In order to get to the levels of impact, revenue and success you say you want to reach, a killer strategy isn’t going to get you there. Only capacity will.
In this presentation, participants will learn:
- What the world’s most powerful leaders, people like Oprah and Elon Musk, know about capacity
- The 4 Capacity Pillars™ that successful leaders all have in place in order to succeed: discernment, boundaries, equanimity and sovereignty.
- Self-assessments on each one of the Capacity Pillars™ to see where they need to expand to go to their next level.
- Expand their ability to make quicker and more aligned decisions.
- The common mistakes leaders make when setting boundaries and how to set boundaries that are aligned with who they’re becoming.
- How to strengthen their core as a leader so that criticism or external pressure does not sway them from their mission or slow down their momentum.
- How to stop second-guessing their instincts and start trusting in and leveraging their own internal wisdom to bring about the best results in their work.
The 6 Capacity Plateaus:
The real reason life isn’t working anymore and how to get it working again.
If you’re overwhelmed with juggling everything that piles on your plate as you continue to grow, another strategy is the LAST thing you need. A strategy is only going to move the piles around. It WON’T solve the root of your overwhelm. Instead, you need to look at where your capacity for your next level is stagnated and how to expand it for the next level of your growth. We’re always taught to rely on blueprints and strategies, but what happens when those aren’t working as well anymore?
In this session, participants will learn:
- How to avoid common career/business plateaus that most successful people inevitably reach.
- Why capacity expansion is key to preventing momentum slow-down.
- The 6 capacity plateaus and what life and work actually look like when capacity is on point.
- How and why their natural tendency is to hide from their own capacity and what to do about it.
- How to assess their own hidden capacity “blind spots”, so they can see exactly where their capacity needs to be expanded to move to their own unique next level.
In addition, I can custom create workshops or
speaking engagements on each area of capacity
(Money, Visibility, Purpose, Emotional Management for Leaders, Structures, and Boundaries)
BOOK ME AS A SPEAKER
My fees reflect the value
your participants will receive.
Speaking engagements start at $3,000.
Your investment includes:
- Three planning calls to gather information and brainstorm on how to create the best possible experience for your participants.
- Private, 30-minute phone consultation prior to your event.
- A customized presentation that is focused on getting your participants the outcomes they most desire.
- Worksheets, handouts or other materials if necessary.
- Opportunity for extra time with me to support your participants during a breakout session or speed coaching rounds.
- Marketing your event on my social media channels for 2 weeks leading up to the event and 2 mentions in my weekly newsletters (upon request and if available).
book me FOR YOUR PROGRAM OR MASTERMIND
I love speaking for intimate mastermind groups and gatherings, both in-person or online. I can speak on any of the topics above or custom create a workshop for your program upon request and once compensation (financial or energetic) has been discussed and agreed upon.
Recent guest mastermind speaking:
Selena Soo’s high level publicity and business mastermind
Jeannine Yoder’s high level feminine leadership mastermind
Nisha Moodley’s leadership mastermind
book me FOR YOUR PODCAST OR TELESUMMIT
I’ve spoken on over 100 podcasts and telesummits in the last decade and can speak about any of the topics above.
Please visit this page to see if we are in values-alignment before reaching out and requesting me as a podcast or telesummit guest. That page also lists our parameters on how we can promote your event if I am a mentor, podcast guest or speaker.
MY OFFICIAL BIO
Lisa Fabrega is a personal transformation advisor who supports ambitious women as they strive to create a deep and lasting impact on the world. For more than ten years, she has worked with new and seasoned entrepreneurs as well as Nobel Prize organization nominees to break through boundaries that have been holding them back. Her signature approach involves the proven concept of expanding your capacity as a way to reach your highest levels of success. Lisa has addressed thousands of people both on stage as a keynote speaker as well as when she appeared on podcasts including The UnMistakeable Creative, Her Rules Radio and Tell Me A Story with Debra Silverman. She’s also been featured on CNN, Yahoo! News and The Huffington Post. She splits her time between Florida and California with her two rescue dogs, Luna and Sadie.