In the last few weeks, we’ve been diving deep into expanding your capacity for more visibility and it has been an absolute BLAST to see how engaging this topic was for so many of you.
But now that all three virtual Visibility Capacity retreats are officially sold out and closed for enrollment (!!!), I want to switch our conversation to another area where we are constantly hitting a ceiling…
Now HOLD UP–here’s what we’re NOT going to do…
We are NOT going to have the same old conversation about money that you see every ‘manifestation’ and ‘abundance’ guru talking about these days ad-nauseum. This is NOT yet another ‘money mindset’ discussion.
Because most money/manifesting/mindset gurus and experts out there are barely scratching the surface of the REAL and DEEP conversation we need to be having about your capacity to receive, hold and handle MORE money.
This is NOT a new ‘manifesting formula’ or a spreadsheet of ‘budget cuts’ you need to make.
This is something TOTALLY DIFFERENT. And much deeper.
We’re going to be looking at your Money Capacity–something no one ever talks about nor addresses. And I will be opening up three NEW dates for a virtual Money Capacity retreat where we will focus entirely on expanding your Money Capacity.
(I’ll have more info for you on that next week, but if you are already saying “hell yes, I want to come to a virtual retreat on Money Capacity” email firstname.lastname@example.org with a “hell yes” and we’ll send you the info and enrollment link first. Remember, all three previous virtual retreats for Visibility Capacity sold out. Money is an even hotter topic, so I’m pretty sure these spots are going to go like hotcakes.)
Okay, so WHAT is money capacity?
Money capacity is your ability to earn, save and invest increasingly larger and larger sums of money in ways that support your vision and mission. When your money capacity is out of alignment it shows up as abdication of financial responsibilities.
What do I mean by abdication of financial responsibilities?
- Remaining in scarcity mindset even when you’re making money (hello obsessing over coupons, discounts, haggling and getting things ‘cheap’)
- Hitting the same revenue or earning year after year and not knowing why you can’t seem to move past your earning plateau
- Making lots of money but still being stressed about money, having cash flow issues, stressing about paying your team, not feeling like it’s ever ‘enough’
- Lending people money who you know will never pay it back
- Attracting customers/clients who continuously default on payments to you
- Constantly hearing “I can’t afford it” from potential clients (and it’s really starting to drain TF out of you)
- Not having any savings for bigger dreams you have planned for your life
- Feeling terrified of charging more money, or resisting raising your prices because you’re afraid people or current clients will get ‘mad’ at you
- Accumulating free programs and ‘guides’ but not actually investing in things that will really catapult you to where you want to go
- Continuously underearning (this affects women & men at EVERY income level)
- Undervaluing yourself and your work and feeling like you’re not worthy of receiving all the wealth
- Never getting the raise you want or feeling like getting more clients is always like pulling teeth.
AND SO MUCH MORE…
I’m sure you found yourself in at least ONE of those bullet points above.
To be frank, we are so f&cked up about money as a human race, that we don’t even SEE some of the sneaky ways this creeps up on us.
And you can STILL have money capacity issues, no matter WHAT your earning level is. I’ve worked with women earning $30,000 a year with money capacity issues, and I’ve worked with women earning $10 million who have money capacity issues too.
In fact, if you’re thinking, “I don’t have a money capacity issue, money is great for me”, then you most definitely have a blind spot in your money capacity area.
One last warning…
This is going to be confronting. We’re going to talk about things no one is talking about. You might get triggered. You might not like the reflection in some of the mirrors you’re being asked to look into. You might have to face some places within you where you’re not in full integrity with what you say you want money-wise.
That’s okay. We’ll breathe together through it. I STILL find places where I need to up my money capacity. That’s because capacity work is lifelong, it’s ongoing and it’s a journey, not a destination with an end date.
You will be doing capacity work for the rest of your life. Because at every new level of your purpose, you will always be expanding your capacity to hold, handle and receive MORE.
Okay, stay tuned as we dive into this important capacity next week. And again, if you already KNOW you want in for the NEW virtual Money Capacity Retreat, just hit reply to this email and let me know, and we will send you all the info you need to know FIRST.
(And yes, I’m still offering these retreats for the same amazingly reasonable price that the Visibility Capacity retreat was offered for.)
In love & money capacity,
Ps: if you have any questions, just email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer. I want to help you to make sure this is the right thing for you!