Earlier this year I was at a business conference in Toronto and watched at least 8 speakers talking about different topics, from how to pull off successful launches to how to handle the pressures of rapid business growth, or expanding your brand for more publicity…
And no matter the topic, I kept seeing the common denominator that, if not addressed, can hold ALL of these amazing results back. VISIBILITY!
Visibility is one of the trickiest blind spots because it’s behind every single business struggle, whether you’re a six, multi-six, seven, or even eight figure business owner. I say it’s “tricky” because people NEVER think the issue they have has anything to do with visibility.
- successfully selling a high ticket offer
- huge launches that break sales records
- scaling an offer that exists into record sales so you can serve more people (and make more money than ever before.)
- expanding your brand (or getting more publicity for your brand) so you can become known as a thought leader in your space.
- creating a dream team for your business with the capacity to lend their own unique skills and take you into multi-six, seven, or even eight figures.
ALL of these new levels of expansion are deeply influenced by visibility fears and blind spots. Which, in turn, keeps your business growth stagnant because when you’re already too overwhelmed, exhausted, and AT CAPACITY to experience a quantum leap… you’ll get stuck in a burnout cycle that never ends.
Here are 3 very specific examples:
#1: The visibility capacity you need to successfully sell a high ticket offer
I have been considered a “high ticket coach” my entire 13 years in business. If there’s something I know WELL, it’s high ticket offers: what it takes to sell one successfully and how to create amazing high-touch experiences for which people will pay $25,000, $50,000, or even $250,000.
I even had a very successful, trademarked program for YEARS that taught people how to create and successfully sell high ticket offers. I have regularly helped clients go from charging $97 for a program to getting several $25,000-$100,000 clients.
And you know what the MAJORITY of what I teach centers around when I help clients do this?
The strategy of selling a high ticket offer (or several of them) successfully is actually the easy part—since there’s a specific process behind it. The HARD part is overcoming ALL the internal fears around being SEEN as a leader with a high ticket offer. These fears can be exhausting to battle with day in and day out, meanwhile, you keep delaying raising your prices and as a result, keep holding back your next level of revenue expansion.
In my old program, the bulk of our time was spent on working through fears of being SEEN as a person who can charge that much for a program (and feel damn confident doing so.)
I regularly had to help clients with fears like:
- What if my old audience gets mad at me and thinks I’ve gotten too “elitist” for charging this much?
- What if a friend who wants to work with me finds out how much I charge and judges me over how high the price is?
- Will I be expected to give my entire soul to my client just because they’re paying me a lot of money? I don’t want to be seen as an “on-demand” person and end up with a client who thinks they “own” me?
- What if people see how much money I’m making and go on an online campaign to tear me down and call me a “fraud” because they’re triggered that I’m making so much money?
- What if I charge all that money and can’t deliver? I’m afraid my high ticket client will see that price and expect “perfection” and if I am not that they’ll accuse me of “not being worth the money.”
Do you see how all of these are related to how others see us OR how we see ourselves?
If your next goal is to sell more of your signature offer or to expand into new high-ticket offers, your visibility capacity is the MOST important thing you can work on. Because when you see yourself as fully capable of owning your “high ticket self” and capable of delivering a high-end program, you’ll have ZERO problems selling it. AND it won’t feel “exhausting” to do so, because you won’t be battling all the fears and blind spots that are holding back the financial floodgate.
#2: The visibility capacity you need to launch, hit record sales numbers, and scale to reach more people.
If you want a successful launch, the strategy is important, but the visibility piece is the one that will MOST eff up your launch if you don’t address it.
I had a client who had a program she launched once a year. She would literally burn out herself and her entire team for it, and yet each time she launched, no matter what fancy launch strategist she hired nor what “new” launch techniques she tried, it progressively made the same amount of revenue…
The culprit? A visibility blind spot. NOT the launch strategy.
She’d seen everyone else launch “the industry standard way” and was following the blueprint for how everyone ELSE was doing it.
My client was all about “ease” and had a three-person team. Yet, she kept making herself wrong or seeing herself as “unsuccessful” because she couldn’t pull off these massive million-dollar launches that leaders with three times the amount of resources and team members did.
When we worked together, I showed her how she was comparing herself and her business to leaders with launch methods that weren’t actually aligned with HER way of being. What if HER way of being wasn’t faulty, but actually more efficient and aligned, even if it looked different than her peers?
Within a few weeks, we completely re-aligned her launch strategy with her values of maximum ease and profit. She FILLED her entire program and broke her sales records with a QUARTER of the effort she was making before, by only sending a few emails.
When she went to conferences and shared her results, she was no longer “embarrassed” she did it so differently and no longer gaslighting herself into thinking she had to do it like “other people” were doing it. In fact, several of these “complicated launch” people pulled her aside to get her advice on how she had such a profitable launch with such little effort because THEY were burned the F out from following their own “industry standard” methods.
Simply put: The way you SEE yourself will influence how confidently you show up in marketing efforts for your launch. It will determine if you pick the RIGHT or WRONG launch strategy. It will also influence how comfortable you are making the sales ask (because if you’re worried people will think you’re “too salesy” you’re going to hold back on selling the most you can because you won’t be reaching the people who need your work the most.) And you’ll be able to pull off launches WITHOUT the burnout.
#3: The visibility capacity you need to expand your brand and experience high-profile publicity
Obviously more publicity = more visibility. But the other side of this coin is that the more people’s eyes that are on you and the more people know about you, the more your “what if I’m a fraud?” fear pops up.
Because expanding your visibility through publicity makes you acutely aware that MORE eyes are on you. And that subconsciously also means MORE PRESSURE, because you feel more responsibility to deliver high-quality experiences to people when there are more people depending on you or seeking you out for solutions.
This is a GOOD thing because if you didn’t have integrity, you wouldn’t feel the pressure to create such a high level of excellence. But your integrity also makes you OVERCORRECT.
This is when CEOs I work with feel so much pressure because of the expansion of their visibility that they stop taking creative risks. They start to feel boxed in by the perceptions others have of them and an obligation to “meet expectations.”
And whenever you anticipate all of this added pressure—after you’re already at max capacity—you’ll hold yourself back from being seen and known by more people.
This looks like sabotaging flagship offers, postponing launches, not showing up powerfully on camera, not writing confidently about what you do, and getting stuck in a feast/famine cycle.
These are all VISIBILITY issues. Because worrying about how others might misinterpret you starts to change how you show up. You undercut your power in a million little ways. And when you do that customers can FEEL it and trust you less. Less trust means less sales.
See how visibility is at the root of EVERYTHING?
** So after reading these 3 examples, which one do you identify with the most? **
Because capacity issues like these are exactly why I opened up TWO special opportunities to work with me on YOUR capacity.
Whether you want to:
Launch a high ticket offer, experience a wildly successful launch, or scale to reach more people, this is for you.
Bring more joy and pleasure back into your business so that you can finally experience success and EASE at the same time, this is for you.
Create a 7-figure growth plan that honors the stability, spaciousness, structure, support, and sovereignty you desire, this is for you
Become more well-known as a thought leader without burning out OR collapsing under the stress/pressure every time your business grows, this is for you.
Your visibility capacity has to be ON POINT for the relief and breakthrough you want.
So until Friday, September 2 (that’s TOMORROW!!), I’m offering you:
- Get $500 off a 1:1 Visibility Intensive (this takes your investment from $5500 down to $5000!)
- BONUS 1: Free access to my Art of Visibility: Reels & TikTok Masterclass ($497 value) where I’ll show you how to expand your visibility, get more clients & opportunities through the magic of short-form video (with my patented formula to create easy, potent reels in just minutes! No more exhausting social media visibility, where you have to spend an hour or two finding the perfect photo and writing the perfect caption!)
- BONUS 2: Three-part payment plan! I never offer Intensives in 3 payments, but until tomorrow, you can spread out your investment over the next 3 months for only $1667/month!
There are only 3 spots left for this 1:1 offer and this special offer expires TOMORROW. After tomorrow, Visibility Intensives are going to go up to $6000. So if you’ve ever wanted to work with me 1:1, NOW is the time to lock in your spot for this amazing price.
DM me right now and I’ll be happy to chat back and forth with you to see if an Intensive is the right fit for you.
- Take $100 off the Reels & TikTok Masterclass! (Instead of $497, you pay only $397 or two payments of $199 during this special pre-sale)
- In this 2-hour workshop I’m going to:
- Map out your reels content plan WITH YOU. So you leave the class with a list of fantastic reels outlines and ideas you can batch record the day after the class and have content for months!
- Show you my formula for making reels in just 5-10 minutes (cause if you’re a busy CEO like me, you have very little time)
- I will do hot seats with a select few people who raise their hands on the call and review your content plan and identify the most important points you need to be addressing in your content to attract your ideal clients
- PLUS, I will also help you shift visibility fears that keep you hiding or avoiding video so you feel comfortable and confident to show up on camera AND are magnetically authentically YOU.
- BONUS 1: A handout with 20 hot reels ideas for any industry or niche
- BONUS 2: A video after the class that will show you my favorite easy editing tips to keep people engaged in your reel so they take action on your CTA and/or share your reels with others.
Over 40 people have already raised their hand for this offer on social media, and the $100 off expires TOMORROW! After tomorrow, the price goes up to $497.
Claim your spot and get all the details here now.
Whether you decide to work with me 1:1 or join the TikTok & Reel Masterclass, I want you to know that you’ll walk away, 1) feeling ultra clear on EXACTLY what’s holding you back from your next level of visibility, 2) KNOWING what the actual right strategy for you is to get the results you want (so your strategies actually work), and 3) feeling READY for the next level without secretly undercutting yourself and impacting your results negatively.
Please don’t sit on this and “wait” until you have more time, money, and energy. Because you won’t get more of that until you clear these visibility fears and blind spots FIRST.
Capacity issues don’t go away on their own. And no amount of complicated business strategies, fancy systems, Facebook ads, team members, or vacations will fix a capacity issue.
So it’s time to get the real relief you’re looking for.
>> DM me about a 1:1 Capacity Intensive
>> Save your seat in the TikTok & Reel Masterclass
Time is running out to claim your special offers!
Your capacity is worth it, my friend. Let’s get you the relief & breakthrough you need. This year.